In order to protect individual privacy, St. Joseph’s web site will have the following safeguards:
- Web page photos may include only first names.
- Photos may not include a person(s) phone number or address.
- Web pages may not contain any person(s) e-mail address links, unless written approval is obtained from the person(s).
- Photos may not include any information which indicates the physical location of a person(s) at a given time, other than attendance at a particular event.
- No individual person’s photo will be used without written permission from that person. If that person is a minor, written permission must be obtained from the parents or guardians.
- Staff members name can be published only with permission of the staff member in question. Staff can choose not to have their e-mail address “hot linked” on web publications.
Notice: If you do not wish photos of you or your child(ren) to appear on St. Joseph’s website, please send the church office written notice that states: I do not want any photo of me or my child(ren) posted on St Joseph’s website.