PCCW – Parish Council of Catholic Women
All women in the parish are members. All women are warmly invited to attend and become involved. Meetings are held in the Parish Center at 7 p.m. on the 2nd Thursday in the months of September, November, December, March and April.
- Instills a sense of Christian living in our parish.
- Visits the sick and homebound at Christmas.
- Sends cards to the hospitalized, new parents and the bereaved.
- Recites the rosary at the funeral home and before Masses.
- Cleans the Church.
- Decorates and provides upkeep to the sanctuary.
- Hosts Ecumenical Services at Thansgiving.
- Are members of the Marshfield Deanery, Diocesan Council, and National Council.
- Donates to moral causes.
- Cooks and serves funeral dinners.
For any questions or if you would like any informations please contact board members.
President – Ethel Kramer
Vice-President – Kendra Socka
Treasurer – Patricia Zuelke
Secretary – Cathy Sazama
The PCCW rents tables and chairs. Current rates are:
Tables $5.00 each. Chairs 50 cents each.
Please contact Mike McMeeken – 715-615-7224.
St. Joseph Gift Bearers
Families of St. Joseph Parish and School are welcome to participate in bring up gifts during mass. Please contact Chris and Angie Dickinson for questions, comments or more information. Call 715-687-2379.